Whether they are stuffed into a cooler at a beach, tucked away in the bottom of a lunch bag or in a glass bowl by the front door, these treats are usually within arm's reach of any Michigander. We know that once you open your Michigan box, you'll have a hard time walking away.
Highlighted in this box are some of the Michigan's most established brands that are at the forefront of the "Made in Michigan" movement. Adults and children alike will certainly seek more of these carefully-selected Michigan treasures.
- Faygo Rock & Rye Soda- A dark vanilla cream soda with a kick of what may or may not be cherry. You've never had a soda like this.
- Cherry Republic Wild Cherry Tea- Set of black tea smoothly mixed with wild cherries to wake up your taste buds and your mind.
- Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels- With a recipe that dates back almost a century, this Detroit delicacy is the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
- Zingerman's "What the Fudge" Candy Bar- Located in Ann Arbor, Zingerman's is one of the most highly regarded delis on earth. Their expertise on all things food is well represented in this uniquely rich candy bar.
- Detroit Popcorn Company Caramel Corn- The Detroit Popcorn Company has been operating for almost 100 years, and their delicious caramel corn will be enjoyed for generations to come. You'll enjoy eating this crunchy caramel corn one piece at a time.
- Martha's Salt Water Taffy- Salt water taffy can be found all over Michigan, but it takes a true artisan to create this perfect mix of soft, airy and chewy.
- Detroit Bold Woodward Ave Coffee- For city that works as hard a Detroit, a coffee this bold is only fitting. Detroit Bold is the perfect start to a busy Monday or a lazy Sunday.
- Michigan Booklet- Learn new things about the history, industry and way of life in The Mitten State.